WIN API Help: Map Network Drive: WinFW 3.11
Author Message
 WIN API Help: Map Network Drive: WinFW 3.11

Hi there guys...
I NEED SOME HELP FAST!  Please...
Windows comes standard with a small miracle file called STDDLG.DLL.
Now, if I open a "Open File" dialog I get a button that states
"Network...", if I click it I get a dialog enabling me to map a network
drive...
1) How does this dialog know that I have a network, MUST be a API call,
what is it?
2) & How do I call this "Map Network Drive" dialog (MUST ALSO be a API
call!) ?

Please, any help will do people....
Thank you very much in advance...
Mail me direct at:

 or

 or
just leave your reply on this newsgroup........

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help for Win 3.11

2. Map Network Drive: Delphi 1.0

3. Problems with PDX on CD ROM Netware 3.12 with WIN 3.11 Client

4. Delphi 2.0 on Win 3.11?

5. Detecting DOS in a WIN 3.11 window

6. How to detect NEW EMAIL in dos/win 3.11 and netscape 4.05

7. How to detect NEW EMAIL in dos/win 3.11 and netscape 4.05

8. Graphics prog stops when in background win 3.11

9. Graphics prog stops when in background win 3.11

10. Win 3.11/Icon when minimized

11. Win 3.11 stack error while running PX4.5

12. MS Style Dialogs with BP7 and Win 3.11