Using Soundcard Sound Programming in Turbo Pascal 7
Author Message
 Using Soundcard Sound Programming in Turbo Pascal 7

Quote:
>To whom it may concern,

>Greetings! I am an amateur programmer currently programming in DOS using
>Turbo Pascal 7.0. I am eager to learn how to make use of the soundcard
>(Creative SoundBlaster) for my programs. I want to learn more about how to
>use the hardware to produce various sounds for the PC in the DOS
environment.
>Also, I want to learn how to make use of the XMS in my programs. If anyone
of
>you know's how and may be willing to help me, please let me know. Thanks
>anyway.

>Dexter Tad-y

>Philippines

Try SWAG ..     http://www.*-*-*.com/
although u won't find anything on a "working" midi file player theres plenty
on wav playing

if u need further help email me .. however ur better off starting at SWAG
first

trookat

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 16-bit sound on Sound Blaster in Turbo Pascal

2. Sound with pci-soundcards

3. Free code : Playing sound on sb-compatible soundcard

4. Using Turbo Pascal for Stdin and Stdout CGI programs:

5. soundcard programming

6. Sound Blaster Support for Turbo Pascal 7.0 ?

7. Sounds In Turbo Pascal

8. Help (again): Sounds in Turbo Pascal

9. smix119.zip - SMIX Sound Library v1.19 for Turbo Pascal

10. C .obj used with Turbo Pascal v6

11. DOS/V Programmers Using Turbo Pascal

12. Novel uses of textfiles with Turbo Pascal