MsgBox in graph-mode
Author Message
 MsgBox in graph-mode

How do I Draw a Message-box in graph-mode and then remove and the background
is shown again.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 MsgBox in graph-mode
Quote:

> How do I Draw a Message-box in graph-mode and then remove and the background
> is shown again.

First save the old image from the area with GetImage,
then restore it with PutImage to remove the Messagebox.
This is typically a job of the Messagebox procedure
itself.

Or: upgrade to Graphic Vision from Jason Burgon,
you find it in the Turbo Vision chapter of the
TP-links.
Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. screen-frequency in graph mode

2. Graph procedures and VESA modes

3. ***QUES:Use writeln in graph mode in pascal***

4. Getting characters from keyboard in graph mode

5. Integer in Graph-Mode?

6. graph-mode in Turbo-Pascal 7.0

7. Printing a screen in graph mode

8. printing in Graph mode

9. Printing a screen in graph mode

10. Showing icons in a graph mode programm

11. graph mode help

12. OutPut Of An Integer In Graph Mode ...