file.exe not file.pas
Author Message
 file.exe not file.pas

hi pals  !
i have Pascal programmin in school.
So for the and of a year  we must make some pascal programs !
I work in a Rurbo Pascal 7.0!
And i cannot get it  how t osav emy program in file.exe  can u help me ?
thank U!
Marko aka NocI wrote this.
icq : 110208956

 are fine ! Thank U ! Come again

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:37:17 GMT
 file.exe not file.pas

Quote:

> i have pascal programmin in school.
> So for the and of a year  we must make some pascal programs !
> I work in a Rurbo Pascal 7.0!
> And i cannot get it  how t osav emy program in file.exe  can u help me ?

I suggest you read and edit your posts before sending.  There are
many obvious typos. Also do not use abbreviations such as "u",
they only make things harder to read.  Pascal is always
capitalized.

I never heard of Rurbo.  On the off chance that you really mean
Turbo, there is an option somewhere of the form "Compile to
disk/Compile to memory" or similar.  Set it to disk.

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:33:52 GMT

1. file.exe not file.pas

2. convert *.exe files to *.pas files

3. disassemble exe to a pas file

4. How do you make a *.pas file into an *.exe

5. How do you make a *.pas file into an *.exe

6. file not found : wintypes.pas , why ?

7. When creating disks with installshield i get: DATAPUMP.EXE file not found

8. _qsqlxxx.dbf NOT in exe-file directory ???

9. which files do I include with exe file?

10. BGI file linked in EXE file?

11. Adding data files to EXE file - HELP!

12. Making an OBJ-File out af an EXE-File