Time and Date command???
Author Message
 Time and Date command???

Quote:

>I am writing a program to display the date and time (including DST) and the
>four or five time zones in the US, and then shown a menu of the 24 time zones
>of the world and then display the time of the zone selected.

>I am going to use the system clock?  Any ideas on how to do this?

>mainly,  are there commands that display or show the time and date or anything
>like that?

The "now" function returns the current system date and time,
then DateToStr will convert it to a string.
Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Time and Date command???

Quote:

>I am writing a program to display the date and time (including DST) and the

Scratch my previous reply, I thought I was in a Delphi NG.  For
TP and BP, use the GetDate and GetTime functions.

Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Time and Date command???
you *could* use either gettime/getdate but im not sure if Pascal gets its
time/date from dos or cmos.
your proberly better of using dos calls just to be sure.

i'll upload my time/date funcs when i get them (im at my bro's) which will
proberly be late tommorow or by end of week
they are

day - monday, turesday....
shortday - mon, tues...
dd - 1,2,3....
dddd - 1st,2nd,3rd....
mm - Jan, Feb,Mar...
mmmm - January, feburay....
yy - 99,00,01...
yyyy - 1999,2000,2001...
plus theres a couple of others i cant remember of hand...

ciao

Quote:

> >I am writing a program to display the date and time (including DST) and
the

> Scratch my previous reply, I thought I was in a Delphi NG.  For
> TP and BP, use the GetDate and GetTime functions.

> Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Time and Date command???

Quote:

>you *could* use either gettime/getdate but im not sure if pascal gets its
>time/date from dos or cmos.
>your proberly better of using dos calls just to be sure.

It naturally gets the date and time from DOS.

Osmo

Sun, 11 May 2003 08:39:38 GMT

1. Time and Date command???

2. Problems getting command.com's date and time with TP6

3. Getting Date/Time from LAN Machine and Setting Date/Time on Client

4. Date only or Date and Time ?

5. Date or Time Only with TDateTime

6. date/time question

7. Interbase date time question

8. Date/Time format using D1/Oracle

9. date & time fields

10. Julian date / time formats.

11. Date+Time through ODBC from Interbase

12. D5 - ADO and Access Date/Time Fields