how can I list all sub-directories on a hard drive?
Author Message
 how can I list all sub-directories on a hard drive?

Quote:
> I use the following code to list all files
> in the default directory, but how can
> I list all the sub-directories within this
> directory instead?
>    FindFirst('*.*', FaArchive, DirInfo);

Your code seems to be Turbo Pascal specific, so your question is a

Followups reset accordingly.

The following item might be of interest to you since it is a close
tangent.

 12) How to find the files in a directory and subdirectories?

 165966 Jan 8 2000 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers, linked

   All the best, Timo

--
Prof. Timo Salmi ftp & http://www.*-*-*.com/

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:00:51 GMT

1. how can I list all sub-directories on a hard drive?

2. listing sub directories....

3. Display Free Hard Disk Size Of SCSI Hard Drive

4. How Copy 1 Directory with Sub Directory

5. hunt.zip Scan sub/directories + commands, w/TP src

6. Scanning for sub-directories with TP7

7. Scanning for sub-directories with TP7

8. Hard Drive Mirror

9. File searching all over hard drive

10. Install to Non-defualt Hard Drives

11. HELP - hard drive sleep