Anyone have old Turbo Pascal?
Author Message
 Anyone have old Turbo Pascal?

I'm looking for a copy of OLD versions of Turbo Pascal.  I mean really
old like versions 2.0 and 3.0.  I have two reasons for wanting this.
First, I'd like to compare it to a Pascal compiler which came my way
which LOOKS like a direct copy of old Turbo Pascal.  Since I haven't
used an old version for years, I need a copy to compare.  Secondly, I
have an application which requires a compiler which can run on old
equipment.  The new Borland compilers are too high-end.  If you have old
copies of Turbo Pascal lying around and would like to dispose of it,
please let me know.  Thanks!

   Don Congdon                    | Those who scorn computer history
   Consultant                     | are those who really don't grasp
   Congdon ComputerTECH Services  | what is happening today and will

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have old Turbo Pascal?

>Secondly, I
>have an application which requires a compiler which can run on old
>equipment.

The TPC runs in any environment, even on generic MS-DOS machines
(Machinens that did not have IBM bios or hardware interfaces.) TP 3.0
came in two versions, one or IBM and one for generic machines.

The modern TP produces smaller code than the old ones thanks to smart
linking.

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help with old DOS based Turbo Pascal Program

2. turbo pascal for dos (really old but needed)

3. Download Old Turbo Pascal Version

4. Wanted. Old Turbo Pascal

5. WTB: Older Turbo PASCAL

6. Old TPU -> Turbo Pascal 7.0 TPU

7. Help with old DOS based Turbo Pascal Program

8. Old CP/M versions of Turbo Pascal

9. More Memory for old Turbo pascal 6.0 progs????

10. Source For Old Turbo Pascal (4.0,5.0)?

11. Wanted: Old Turbo Pascal

12. Wanted: Old Turbo Pascal