Error 200: Division by zero.
Author Message
 Error 200: Division by zero.

Attempting to run several of my progs on an HP Vectra VL7. Can't even
reach breakpoint on first line of code. Error message comes up. Progs
go OK on other PC's.  Can anybody help me please.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Error 200: Division by zero.

Quote:
> Attempting to run several of my progs on an HP Vectra VL7. Can't even
> reach breakpoint on first line of code. Error message comes up. Progs
> go OK on other PC's.  Can anybody help me please.

   See the FAQ - this is a VFAQ.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Error 200: Division by zero.

20:53:13 in comp.lang.Pascal.borland, Jim Richardson

Quote:

>Attempting to run several of my progs on an HP Vectra VL7. Can't even
>reach breakpoint on first line of code. Error message comes up. Progs
>go OK on other PC's.  Can anybody help me please.

Read before Write!  You get the answers more quickly that way!!
Pascal Start-Up Error 200 on fast PCs when using the Crt unit is a VFAQ!

Read the many earlier postings in the comp.lang.pascal.borland (Frank H,
Roger D, ...) and borland.public.turbopascal newsgroups (you can use
DejaNews), including the comp.lang.pascal.borland mini-FAQ, and Prof.
Salmi's FAQ  ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip #124, and/or Ing.
Franz Glaser's http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tp.html and my
http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/  clpb-faq.txt  pas-time.htm  pas-linx.htm
Another fix is to avoid all use of the Crt unit, or, if accurate delay is
not needed, to compile with TP5 or TP6.

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Error 200: Division by zero PATCH / FIX

2. Error 200 : Division by Zero under P6 base PC

3. Error 200 : Division by Zero

4. error 200: division by zero

5. error 200: division by zero

6. error 200: division by zero

7. Error 200 : Division by zero

8. Error 200 : Division by zero

9. !!runtime error 200 - division by zero!!

10. Division by Zero, Run-time Error 200, CRT delay() function bug

11. Error 200 : Division by zero

12. Error 200 Division by Zero