Turbo Pascal 1.5 Windows and TDW.EXE
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal 1.5 Windows and TDW.EXE

Hello

I am writing with regards to Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows.
I just purchased it and have loaded it up under Windows 95.

Now, I was checking out the De{*filter*} TDW.EXE and got a message
saying that it may not run correctly since there is a new feature in Windows 95.  It
says I will need to obtain an upadated version of the program.

Now, my question is two fold.  First, where can I get this file; this updated file.
And second, is this de{*filter*} really necessary or not?

Many thanks for your anticpated response.

Sincerely,

Boris

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal 1.5 Windows and TDW.EXE

->Hello
->
->I am writing with regards to Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows.
->I just purchased it and have loaded it up under Windows 95.
->
->Now, I was checking out the De{*filter*} TDW.EXE and got a message
->saying that it may not run correctly since there is a new feature in Windows 95.  It
->says I will need to obtain an upadated version of the program.

Get the borland fix tdsvga.zip

->
->Now, my question is two fold.  First, where can I get this file; this updated file.

ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/techinfo/techdocs/other/misc/tdsvga.zip

->And second, is this de{*filter*} really necessary or not?

Maby.

->
->Many thanks for your anticpated response.
->
->Sincerely,
->
->Boris

Bjork.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal 1.5 Windows and TDW.EXE

Quote:

> Hello

> I am writing with regards to Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows.
> I just purchased it and have loaded it up under Windows 95.

> Now, I was checking out the De{*filter*} TDW.EXE and got a message
> saying that it may not run correctly since there is a new feature in Windows 95.  It
> says I will need to obtain an upadated version of the program.

> Now, my question is two fold.  First, where can I get this file; this updated file.
> And second, is this de{*filter*} really necessary or not?

You'll get the patch from www.borland.com or ftp.borland.com

The file you're looking for is called  tdsvga.zip (or similar)
and is not so easy to find, especially since their main INDEX.ZIP is not

Learning TPW from scratch is not easy and having a de{*filter*} definitely
helps.  So try and get it working!  If you are new to Windows programming
you might consider Delphi (even though you've just bought TPW) A lot of
people gave up on TPW or BPW because of it's steep learning curve.  Give it
a try though.

Matthias

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

2. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

3. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

9. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

10. Turbo Pascal Ver 1.5 for windows

11. TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

12. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5