Do 386 Libraries Exist for TP7?
Author Message
 Do 386 Libraries Exist for TP7?

  Hi!  I've been programming in TP7 for a while now.  I am limited to 286
commands though.  Do any graphics libraries or sound libraries out there
exist for use under TP7?  Or is there any documentation on how to get a
386 program to compile under the TP environment?  Thanks in advance, Peace

-X-COM-mander Omlette

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Do 386 Libraries Exist for TP7?

Quote:

> exist for use under TP7?  Or is there any documentation on how to get a
> 386 program to compile under the TP environment?  Thanks in advance,

Check out the news "assembly under TP7" in this group.
Here's a solution for using assembly 386-instructions under Pascal.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Using 386(+) opcodes in the builtin assembler

2. Using 386+ instructions & and the builtin assembler

3. Seeking a 386 Pascal...

4. Turbo Pascal 7.0 inline assembler and 386 and newer instructions

5. 386 assembler in Turbo Pascal

6. Seeking a 386 Pascal...

7. Delay between a P166 and a 386 DX

8. 386+ opcodes - Part 1(?)