Turbo Pascal For Windows
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal For Windows

I'm looking for people who program in Turbo Pascal for Windows version 1.5
Borlands technical support sucks and I've got questions to be answered.
Also I'm looking for a QBasic compiler, if one exists.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal For Windows

Quote:
>I'm looking for people who program in Turbo Pascal for Windows version 1.5

I tried. <g>  I hate windows.

Quote:
>Borlands technical support sucks and I've got questions to be answered.

Actually, it seems pretty good to me.  Their documentation is
wonderful, there's tons of stuff on networks & online services, and
the manuals are available online (ie in Winhelp).  If you have
programming questions, they have a 1-900 help line, and for product
questions, they have an 800 number.  In addittion, there's the borland
BBS and FaxBack service.

Quote:
>Also I'm looking for a QBasic compiler, if one exists.

Naturally, QBasic's parent, QuickBasic, comes to mind.

Tobin Fricke

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal For Windows

Quote:
>but, quite fankly, it sucks big time.

    What does fankly mean? : )

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Turbo Pascal for Windows - Object Windows

2. Turbo Pascal for Windows

3. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

5. help on stacks and queues (turbo pascal for windows)

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows v1.5

7. Help: Turbo Pascal for windows V1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95

9. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

10. Diskette 5 unreadable: Turbo Pascal for Windows help file

11. Programming hypertext in Turbo Pascal for Windows

12. Turbo Pascal for Windows