Set full screen in a dos command shell under win98
Author Message
 Set full screen in a dos command shell under win98

Hello

I have made a program in Tp7 witch could work well only if you are in
full screen in a dos command. (ALT + ENTER key switch between full
screen and window screen command)

My problem is how to do in Tp7 or Asm to switch to full screen mode ??

Jean-Pierre

MASTER OPERATING SYSTEM : Graphical Interface
------ Like a Visual Pascal For Dos ---------
For Tp7 Programmers. More Information here :
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Set full screen in a dos command shell under win98

Quote:

>Hello

>I have made a program in Tp7 witch could work well only if you are in
>full screen in a dos command. (ALT + ENTER key switch between full
>screen and window screen command)

>My problem is how to do in Tp7 or Asm to switch to full screen mode ??

>Jean-Pierre

>MASTER OPERATING SYSTEM : Graphical Interface
>------ Like a Visual Pascal For Dos ---------
>For Tp7 Programmers. More Information here :
>http://www.multimania.com/mos

if you set a graphics video mode you'll get a full screen display.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Set full screen in a dos command shell under win98

Quote:

>I have made a program in Tp7 witch could work well only if you are in
>full screen in a dos command. (ALT + ENTER key switch between full
>screen and window screen command)
>My problem is how to do in Tp7 or Asm to switch to full screen mode ??

> if you set a graphics video mode you'll get a full screen display.

But on returning to previous text mode, the screen returns to a window.

How to make it stay full-screen, even in text mode?

     - Rich

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Set full screen in a dos command shell under win98
Just use this

asm
    mov ax,16B8h
    xor bx,bx
    int 02fh
end;

Greetz Bas

--
---------------

ICQ# 3609096

Quote:

>>I have made a program in Tp7 witch could work well only if you are in
>>full screen in a dos command. (ALT + ENTER key switch between full
>>screen and window screen command)
>>My problem is how to do in Tp7 or Asm to switch to full screen mode ??

>> if you set a graphics video mode you'll get a full screen display.

>But on returning to previous text mode, the screen returns to a window.

>How to make it stay full-screen, even in text mode?

>     - Rich

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

2. TP writing to DOS Environment (SET command)

3. TP5: how to run shell command with long filename

4. TP5: how to run shell command with long filename

5. How to disable the DOS shell?

6. Full Screen

7. Need a (very) fast write-routine for the full screen

8. Full Screen Editor

9. Need help with DOS shell

10. DOS-SHELLING FROM A PAS-PROGRAM

11. Full graphic-screens scrolling-sources?

12. Dos-shell problem HELP!