Printing Question
Author Message
 Printing Question

Hi I'm doing an A level project using Pascal 7, Can anyone tell me how I
can get pascal to sent the contents of the screen straight to the printer,
like as if you pressed Print Screen.

thanks, John

--

-
it wasn't easy, but nothing never is, no.  -BLUR

Damons rule, Hill and Albarn, Jordan and BLUR

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Printing Question

Quote:

>Hi I'm doing an A level project using Pascal 7, Can anyone tell me how I
>can get pascal to sent the contents of the screen straight to the printer,
>like as if you pressed Print Screen.

   asm
   int 5
   end;

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Printing Question

Quote:
>Hi I'm doing an A level project using Pascal 7, Can anyone tell me how I
>can get pascal to sent the contents of the screen straight to the printer,
>like as if you pressed Print Screen.

Try, in text mode, using Int 5h - this printed "2345678" (I had the
paper a bit too far to the right).

uses Dos, Crt ;
var Regs : registers ;
begin
ClrScr ;
Writeln('12345678') ;
Intr(5, Regs) ;
Writeln('abcdefg') ;
end.

--

  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.
  Correct 4-line sig. separator is as above, a line precisely "-- " (SoRFC1036)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Printing question

2. D1: TDBGrid Printing Question

3. Printing - question

4. Delphi Printing Question

5. Printing database question

6. newbie question: printing tables

7. Easy Question--About Printing?

8. ReportSmith - question on defining records for printing

9. Question About Printing.

10. Question Dos Printing in Win95

11. Question: Printing a Query

12. How to print to Novell print queue?