Hi there,

I would like to load a 32-Bit Dll (written in C) with a Pascal programm.
The Dll is 32-Bit based, because of some WINSOCK functions I am using.
My result up to now is a returned handlenumber of 20 (invalid or
defective DLL).

Can anyone give me a hint on this problem?

By the way. Im using the Borland Compilers Pascal 7.0 and C++ 5.0.

Thanks for now

Regards Gerard

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

> Hi there,

> I would like to load a 32-Bit Dll (written in C) with a pascal programm.
> The Dll is 32-Bit based, because of some WINSOCK functions I am using.
> My result up to now is a returned handlenumber of 20 (invalid or
> defective DLL).

> Can anyone give me a hint on this problem?

> By the way. Im using the Borland Compilers Pascal 7.0 and C++ 5.0.

You will have to use "thunking". Get the TPW32 package from my
homepage. It contains freeware thunking units (with sources)
for BPW and Delphi 1.0.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Dr. A{*filter*}la A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)

Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro v5.00 for Win32
     ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/install/chief500.zip

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

2. Using a 32 bit DLL in a 16 bit BPW application

3. Using 32 bit DLL in 16 bit BPW application

4. Calling 16 bit Dll from 32 bit program

5. thunking (calling 16 bit dll's from 32 bit app)

6. 32 Bit DLL call to Comdlg32.dll in Win 95

7. 32 Bit DLL call to Comdlg32.dll in Win 95

8. Need Pascal to Delphi or C++ or Pascal 32-bit conversion advice

9. CAN 32-BIT C++ PROGRAMS CALL DELPHI?

10. Gurus needed: Delphi (16 bit) DLL that loads DLL query

11. 32-bit dll

12. 32-bit dll