blinking cursor in graphic mode.
Author Message
 blinking cursor in graphic mode.

I'm programming in graphic mode 640X480 or higher.
How can I display a blinking cursor ?

Thank you all !

Pasquale

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 blinking cursor in graphic mode.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 blinking cursor in graphic mode.

Quote:

>I'm programming in graphic mode 640X480 or higher.
>How can I display a blinking cursor ?

You'll probably have to implement an ISR hooked to the system clock that either
blinks the cursor itself or sets a flag to tell your normal code (that polls
the flag frequently) to go and blink the cursor. The latter method is easier if
you're working in SVGA (banked) video modes as you don't have to worry about
getting and setting the bank in your ISR.

-- Jay

| Jason Burgon - author of Graphic Vision, TV-Like GUI for 256 Colour SVGA  |

|                         http://www.en.com/users/grendel/prog/tv_prog.html |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. blinking cursor in graphic mode.

2. Blink speed of cursor/blink text

3. Blinking text in TP6 graphics modes?

4. Problem with mouse cursor in graphic mode

5. Graphic mouse cursor in SVGA modes

6. Blinking cursor in read-only DBMemo

7. Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

8. Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

9. Blinking cursor

10. making the blinking cursor dissapear

11. Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?

12. BPW: rapid cursor blinking