Learn/Reference for Turbo Pascal 5.5
Author Message
 Learn/Reference for Turbo Pascal 5.5

Hi,
I recently downloaded the free copy of Turbo Pascal 5.5.  I'm looking
for a book to use as a learning tool and reference.  Have been
programming in Clipper and I'm a little familiar with C and BASIC.  Some
of the books I found on the WEB were $50+ - seems a bit high to me?

Any suggestions for a 'getting started' book?

Thanks,
Mike

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:44:14 GMT

1. How to learn Turbo Pascal 5.5?

2. turbo pascal 5.5 instructions in how to install a complier

3. Keyboard Configuration to Turbo Pascal 5.5

4. Need help in Turbo Pascal 5.5

5. Turbo Pascal 5.5 download site

6. Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

7. Turbo Pascal 5.5

8. need turbo pascal 5.5. hlp file

9. where can i get turbo pascal 5.5 or higher for free

10. Free Turbo Pascal 5.5 from Borland

11. Using Turbo Pascal version 5.5 in Windows 95

12. Free Turbo Pascal 5.5 from Borland