graphical fonts...
Author Message
 graphical fonts...

hi everyone...me again..

anyway, does anybody know how to use a true type font in conjunction with a
proggie in graphics (modeX).
If not, how do i use any custom made/downloaded font in tp?(any format - i'm
desperate! :-) )

idx

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 graphical fonts...

Quote:
> hi everyone...me again..

> anyway, does anybody know how to use a true type font in conjunction with
> proggie in graphics (modeX).
> If not, how do i use any custom made/downloaded font in tp?(any format -
i'm
> desperate! :-) )

Well, http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/turbopas/ has a shareware
file called TRUETYPE.ZIP ("This is a Pascal programming package, providing
access to several types of fonts for your DOS programs."). Don't know how
good it is though.

FP

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Fonts for Borland Graphical Interface

2. converting TrueType fonts to BGI-CHR fonts

3. TP7: Graphical mode apps under win xp

4. Graphical tutorial

5. gv4svga1.zip Graphical Application Framework for TP7

6. Graphical Freeware?

7. Graphical BP7 app running in background on Win9x

8. Graphical Mess Ups

9. : only for the persons who are interested in Graphical Windows Objects (my GUI for FPC)

10. Graphical blobs...

11. Want to Use Graphical Shapes

12. mos31.zip Graphical Interface for Turbo Pascal 7.0 Programmers