Tpu's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0
Author Message
 Tpu's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

Does anybody have WinCrt.tpu for Turbo Pascal 7.0? If so can you please send
it to me?
You can answer to this email:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Tpu's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

 > Does anybody have WinCrt.tpu for Turbo Pascal 7.0? If so can you please send

 aa> There is no such thing as a WINCRT.TPU, only a WINCRT.TPW (which Turbo
 aa> Pascal for DOS cannot use).   It is only used by Borland Pascal 7.0 wh
 aa> can also compile Windows programs.

 aa> Also, if you read the FAQ for this newsgroup you would find that you a
 aa> not going to get the files that come with a commercial product.

btw, it is easy to wonder where the WinCrt unit would be at with TP7.0, since
the help always says "uses WinCrt;" when in fact TP7 wasn't shipped with
Windows support..  a bit misleading..

... All Americans lecture... I suppose it is something in their climate.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b17/mL

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Old TPU -> Turbo Pascal 7.0 TPU

2. Tpw's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

3. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

4. Need manual for Borland's Turbo Pascal 7.0

5. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

6. Win95, Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Graph3.tpu-Unit Problem

7. Turbo Pascal 7.0 Mod player tpu?

8. Turbo Pascal 7.0 tpu-files needed

9. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Debugger for Windows and Windows '95

10. WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

11. Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 DOS Problems