 Question

What is this NewsGroup for?

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Question

Quote:

> What is this NewsGroup for?

> http://www.freeyellow.com/members/a1telecom

Discussion of former nuns who have taken up bellydancing.  Ask a stupid
question, get a stupid answer -- try browsing posts in news.answers and
news.announce.newusers before posting messages like this.  (Hint:  DON'T
post messages like this.)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Questions, questions, questions....So many questions...Help me please...

2. Questions, questions ...

3. Question on passing pointer to procedure - question.zip (0/1)

4. Question on passing pointer to procedure - question.zip (0/1)

5. Timo Salvi's FAQ Question #73 Questioned!

6. Question and answer lost on a SQL query (answer from avegaart)

7. SQL question

8. DatabaseName question

9. Two questions

10. SQL question