display bmp, pcx
Author Message
 display bmp, pcx

Anyone know where I can find a small, simple source code that simply
displays a bmp or pcx file to part (or all) of the screen (MCGA 320x200
256colour display)?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 display bmp, pcx
Hi!

Search SWAG for it: http://www.gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html . I am sure, you
will find a solution for your problem in it.

CU
Jens

--
[ HOMEPAGE: http://home.t-online.de/home/jens.gesing/index.htm ]
[ PROGRAMMING-DO-IT-YOURSELF: http://www.pdiy.de ]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 display bmp, pcx
Yes

In the GRAPHICS.SWG package.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 display bmp, pcx

Quote:

Yup, in SWAG, www.gdsoft.com (or .org)

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 display bmp, pcx

Quote:
> Yes

> In the GRAPHICS.SWG package.

*

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 display bmp, pcx
Thank you too !!!!

Quote:

> > Anyone know where I can find a small, simple source code that simply
> > displays a bmp or pcx file to part (or all) of the screen (MCGA 320x200
> > 256colour display)?

> Yup, in SWAG, www.gdsoft.com (or .org)

> --

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

2. How to display Gifs,jpg,bmp,pcx

3. Displaying PCX or BMP @ 640x480x256 + detecting disk drives?

4. Displaying PCX, GIF and BMP.

5. Using pictures in PCX format instead of default (BMP,WMF) in databases

6. pcx,bmp,tiff,giff

7. bmp or pcx to exe !!!!!!

8. PCX / BMP - Files with BP7

9. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.

10. Please help me.show BMP or PCX or....

11. Load .BMP or .PCX or .GIF files fast.

12. How to load/store large PCX/BMP files??