256 color turbo pascal .tpi
Author Message
 256 color turbo pascal .tpi

Hello U94jr!

 Uj> Does anyone know where I can find a 256 color turbo Pascal mouse .tpi ?
 Uj> I have been unable to find one anywhere. If you know of such a .tpi

Looks like you need to to try out HiVGA. 256 colours in 320x200 up to 1600x1200
(4MB video memory). Supports a long list of videocards, and also has mouse
support.

Call germany 49-721-688834 or 49-721-681532 or 49-721-670538 (Fidonet
2:2474/400 - 2:2474/403.

On the board is an ARJ archive called HIVGA$TP.ARJ
If you call using Fidonet software you make a fillerequest call and just write
HIVGATP as the filename, then you wil lnot have to use menus to get the file,
but can dial up, and the software will exchange information and it usually
takes no more than 5 second after connect to be downloading.
I got the library myself directly from the german BBS. And I am now trying my
way around it. It is not like the BGI of Borland. However it has many more
commands for example it can rotate the palette.
Support for the T4000 chips among others.

I would be surprised if you cannot find it on the internet as well. Timo?

Regards
Mikkel Breiler Cosysop Renoz BBS, Vinyl/Intuition

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 256 color turbo pascal .tpi

2. 256 colors with Turbo Pascal for windows ??

3. 256 colors in bourland turbo pascal 7

4. 256 colors in a Turbo Pascal Prog ???

5. 256 color image on a 16 color screen?

6. 24-bit color to 256 color's source

7. 256 Colors in pascal

8. DRIVER .BGI 256 COLORS FOR PASCAL I NEED

9. DRIVER .BGI 256 COLORS FOR PASCAL I NEED

10. 256 colors in pascal 5.5

11. *** ?? putpixel 256 colors in 640x480 with Pascal ?

12. Scanned Pictures in Pascal (640x480) 256 Colors