Turbo Pascal for Windows??
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal for Windows??

Quote:

>hello i have TPW ver1.5

>Will this run on windows 98  without any problems?

>also is  turbo Pascal for windows version 1.5 the latest version out?

>Thank you for you help

Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal for Windows??

Quote:

>hello i have TPW ver1.5

>Will this run on windows 98  without any problems?

I think it wil lrun, but it is a Windows 3.x type program.

Quote:
>also is  turbo pascal for windows version 1.5 the latest version out?

Yes, of the Windows 3.x compiler.  For Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000
programs you need Delphi.

Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Turbo Pascal for Windows - Object Windows

2. Turbo Pascal for Windows

3. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

5. help on stacks and queues (turbo pascal for windows)

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows v1.5

7. Help: Turbo Pascal for windows V1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95

9. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

10. Diskette 5 unreadable: Turbo Pascal for Windows help file

11. Programming hypertext in Turbo Pascal for Windows

12. Turbo Pascal for Windows