MCI objects/ WAV files/ sound in TPW?????
Author Message
 MCI objects/ WAV files/ sound in TPW?????

Try to check in Documentation about the API functions.

I know that u have a good example of using API sound function in VISUAL
BASIC 2.0 DEMOS

If u find nothing, or need something more ... You can Email me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-=EK=-

Wed, 02 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wav files sound on Pascal 7

2. WAV sound through internal speaker!

3. How to use sound? (wav, mpeg etc)

4. Storing WAV files into resource files???

5. Adding sound to TPW 1.5 programs

6. SOUND in TPW 1.0

7. TPW 1.5 : Graphics and Sounds

8. Sound/delays with Object Pascal for Windows

9. .WAV as BLOBs in Paradox tables - wav-db.txt [01/01]

10. WAV Format Problem / Problema con Formatos WAV

11. TPW 1.5 Object Windows/That other stuff Tutorial

12. Info on DBLIB.TPW functions in BP7.0 with Objects