 wincrt.tpu

I need wincrt.tpu
Can someone help me?

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 03:20:54 GMT
 wincrt.tpu

Quote:
> I need wincrt.tpu
> Can someone help me?

Nobody can help you on that.  The .tpu extension means that you are
trying to compile to real mode DOS.
Wincrt is suppost to run under windows, so you have to set the "compile/
target" option to "windows application. You need BP for this, it is not
available in TP. The compiled wincrt unit is only available as
wincrt.tpw, which is in the  tpw.tpl  library, in the bin directory.
If you still want to try to compile it to dos, you can try to replace the
call to "wincrt" with "crt" in the uses clause. No guarantee that it will
work though.

Femme

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 06:29:28 GMT
 wincrt.tpu
might it be suggested that you try delphi command line compiler or fpc
(free Pascal) - THere are others that will do real mode dos but I am
most familiar with these
Quote:

> > I need wincrt.tpu
> > Can someone help me?

> Nobody can help you on that.  The .tpu extension means that you are
> trying to compile to real mode DOS.
> Wincrt is suppost to run under windows, so you have to set the "compile/
> target" option to "windows application. You need BP for this, it is not
> available in TP. The compiled wincrt unit is only available as
> wincrt.tpw, which is in the  tpw.tpl  library, in the bin directory.
> If you still want to try to compile it to dos, you can try to replace the
> call to "wincrt" with "crt" in the uses clause. No guarantee that it will
> work though.

> Femme

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 06:50:13 GMT
 wincrt.tpu

Quote:
> > > I need wincrt.tpu
> > > Can someone help me?

Check  at

www.zieglersoft.dk
and look for Win32Crt. This might help you !

Svend Broholm

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:12:50 GMT

1. wincrt.tpu - Windows window

2. Can any one send me WINCRT.TPU

3. Wincrt.tpu NEEDED!!!!

4. looking for wincrt.tpu and .pas

5. Looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas

6. wincrt.tpu

7. Does anybody have WinCrt.tpu for Turbo Pascal 7.0?

8. SysUtils.tpu Forms.tpu

9. graph.tpu or graph3.tpu

10. Old TPU -> Turbo Pascal 7.0 TPU

11. BgiDriv.tpu and BgiFont.tpu