Problem to run a Window 3.1 program on Windows NT
Author Message
 Problem to run a Window 3.1 program on Windows NT

A Borland Pascal program for Windows runs on Windows 3.1, but on Windows
NT (Version 4.0 on a PC and NT 3.5 on a UNIX system) some dialogs cannot
be open or break with a runtime error, when they will be open...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Problem to run a Window 3.1 program on Windows NT
WHICH runtime error???

Quote:
>A Borland Pascal program for Windows runs on Windows 3.1, but on Windows
>NT (Version 4.0 on a PC and NT 3.5 on a UNIX system) some dialogs cannot
>be open or break with a runtime error, when they will be open...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95

2. Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

3. Can I use delphi 2.0 compile a program to 16bits version for Windows 3.1

4. Problem running BGIDEMO.PAS under Windows NT 4.0

5. Screensavers for Windows 3.1

6. Windows 3.1 exception.

7. Q: Better Timer Resolution Under Windows 3.1 ????

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 3.1

9. Help with TFileWindow in TP7.0 OWL Windows 3.1 Target

10. Delphi 2.01 on Windows 3.1?

11. Error with BDE in Windows 3.1

12. Mouse pointer dissapears when running under Windows NT