Graphics include file
Author Message
 Graphics include file

Aurlien Mr (14y. old -France)

Could somebody send me files for graphics in Turbo Pascal 7 ?
I mean GRAPH.TPU, GRAPHICS.TPU, SVGAx.TPU, etc...

Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphics include file

:Could somebody send me files for graphics in Turbo Pascal 7 ?
:I mean GRAPH.TPU, GRAPHICS.TPU, SVGAx.TPU, etc...

 135915 Mar 6 1998 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers

-Subject: Lost my graph.tpu

96. *****
 Q: My graph.tpu got corrupted. Someone please email me a new copy.

 A: Then you should restore the unit from the Turbo Pascal
installation disks that came with the package when you bought it. If
you have TP 7.0, the GRAPH.TPU - Borland Graphics Interface (BGI)
Graph unit - is located on the installation disk #4.
   This plea is being often presented on the Usenet Turbo Pascal
newsgroups. It coincides with reports of an incomplete pirate Turbo
Pascal copy in circulation. This fact explains why so often the user
has "lost" the installation disk
    ("my dog ate it",
     "my girl/boyfriend borrowed/ate it",
     "I misplaced it in the student rally",
     "I poured coffee/coke/ooze on it",
     "it was abducted by the aliens").
  There is no reason why we should to compound the piracy by
consenting to these requests. In the (unlikely?) case that the
dilemma is honest, the user should contact his/her friendly vendor
to replace his/her damaged installation disk.

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphics include file

Quote:
>Aurlien Mr (14y. old -France)

>Could somebody send me files for graphics in Turbo Pascal 7 ?
>I mean GRAPH.TPU, GRAPHICS.TPU, SVGAx.TPU, etc...

You may try that one on my homepage. Sourcecode included,
incredible fast.

Bye,
Stefan
---
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Graphics include file

2. which files do I include with exe file?

3. Witch file include for Ms Access Database Distibution File

4. Including graphic driver & font

5. Include File Compiler Directive in Pascal

6. Including an EXE file in a Resource

7. Driver included into the exe file ?

8. including BGI files, with my program

9. help for including units in main file (i am using BP7)

10. how to search a file including all subdirs?

11. including files.

12. Include external bin code into exe file