BP7 : internal error on Win2000 ?
Author Message
 BP7 : internal error on Win2000 ?

I moved from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000.

Building Borland Pascal 7 applications from the IDE gives me now the
following error :
Internal Error 216 at 0003:7AD8

Is this a known problem ? Any solutions ?

Thanks

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 21:10:21 GMT
 BP7 : internal error on Win2000 ?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BP7 : internal error on Win2000 ?

Quote:
> I moved from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000.

> Building Borland Pascal 7 applications from the IDE gives me now the
> following error :
> Internal Error 216 at 0003:7AD8

> Is this a known problem ? Any solutions ?

> Thanks

You are PAGE faulting.. i.e accessing memory that you should not access..
maby win2k is a bit more hard k0r3 with it's 4cc3551ng of nn3nn0ry? eeek..
n3vv y34rz f34v0r #4z c0ur7 nn3!

Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:47:50 GMT

1. BP7 Internal Error codes

2. Compiler Error Internal C1376 Error

3. BP7 Heap Internals

4. Some internal limit error

5. Internal error.

6. Internal limit errors using Paradox tables

7. Locate method - internal error

8. Internal error 204 when starting Borland Pascal

9. Help! Internal Windows error

10. Internal Error B3639

11. Unknown Internal Error - BDE

12. RTM internal loader error 0010 SOLVED!!!