Number conversions
Author Message
 Number conversions

Aloha,
  Does anyone know of a simple function to convert:

  Binary - Decimal
  Hex    - Decimal
  Decimal- Binary
  Decimal- Hex

I am learning Pascal from a book and trying to design a calculator for
work using Delphi.  (example) I want to type in 00ff(hex) in an edit box
and add that value to another edit box to return a value in the third
edit box in different representations.  If someone knows the formulas,
or can direct me to another FAQ, I can figure out the rest of the
function.  I have been thru the SWAG and FAQ's to no avail.  Please CC
me.

TIA

John

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Numbers Conversion

2. number conversion in pascal

3. Tutorial on number conversion, any base

4. Help with Number Conversions

5. Program for number conversion, bases 2..72

6. Tutorial on number conversion, any base

7. Program for number conversion, bases 2..72

8. Help needed in number conversions!! PLEASE!

9. Help needed in number conversions!! PLEASE!

10. Conversion from numbers to words

11. base conversion of large numbers

12. base conversion of large numbers