A Question Of Font
Author Message
 A Question Of Font

Hello,
    Does anyone know where you can download extra fonts for Borland TP7.0?
I'm looking for a nice, small sans-serif font like the one Win95 uses by
default.

Thanks
Russell

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 A Question Of Font

Quote:

> Hello,
>     Does anyone know where you can download extra fonts for Borland
> TP7.0?
> I'm looking for a nice, small sans-serif font like the one Win95 uses
> by
> default.

> Thanks
> Russell

You'll find several fonts at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/fontpage.html, though they're not
CHR-fonts.

Remco de Korte
Soft Machine

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. converting TrueType fonts to BGI-CHR fonts

2. Chinese Font File (STDFONT.16 ...etc) & Japanese DOS's Japanese Font File {KanJi.16 ...etc) format wanted

3. Questions, questions, questions....So many questions...Help me please...

4. Font in TFileWindow

5. Help with Printing in a specific font

6. How to make new fonts?

7. Fonts in Textmode 40x25

8. fonts dont work

9. font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for delphi or pascal

10. Setting Font in TDataSetTableProducer

11. Line Spacing (or Font size) in DBGrids

12. BGI Stroked Font