How to print to Novell print queue?
Author Message
 How to print to Novell print queue?

Does anyone know how I can print directly to a Novell print queue,
without capturing a LPT-port.

Thanks.

Ren Clavaux

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to print to Novell print queue?

Quote:

>Does anyone know how I can print directly to a Novell print queue,
>without capturing a LPT-port.

See NPRINT, in the SYS:\PUBLIC directory.

--

"Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat."  --L. Long

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. printing to the novell print queue

2. Print to Novell queue

3. Print queues

4. Scanning print manager queues

5. Reportsmith printing problem with Windows Printing System laser

6. Delphi Printing WITHOUT ReportSmith WITHOUT Print method

7. Wrong method for printing tables... Dbgrid print

8. TDecisionGrid with ability to print and print-preview is now available.

9. Printing a page. HELP

10. Printing Watched Folder

11. print command for turbo pascal

12. Printing Paradox Table Structures