Can I buy Turbo Pascal over the Internet?
Author Message
 Can I buy Turbo Pascal over the Internet?

Quote:
>I have a friend who would like to purchase and download Turbo Pascal
>over the Internet.  I have looked and cannot find it.  Can someone
>point us to a site that does this?

>Thanks.

I don't think this is possible,..to purchase Yurbo pascal via internet

You can find TP via many ads in PC magazines....  it is very good value

Jim Barr        Machine Conversation
                http://www.*-*-*.com/
                Best is the enemy of good enough
                Leaves rustle,   blades turn,    water moves

Barrs Law of Recursive futility:---
        If you are smart enough to use one of these.....
                       .....you can probably manage without one!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Can I buy Turbo Pascal over the Internet?

2. Wanted to buy: Turbo Pascal v6.0

3. Buying Borland Turbo Pascal in UK - DOS version

4. internet communication through Turbo Pascal?

5. Internet programming in Turbo Pascal 7.0

6. Internet programming in Turbo Pascal 7.0

7. How can I buy Turbo Editor Toolbox??

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. D4 , D5 and internet technologies that allow to create internet databases

10. I need to buy Borland Pascal with Objects v 7

11. Where can I buy Borland Pascal 7?

12. Buying/selling old/used Pascal compilers