How Copy 1 Directory with Sub Directory
Author Message
 How Copy 1 Directory with Sub Directory

Hello

How Copy 1 Directory with many subdirectory's and many files (sometimes >
2000 files !!!) with Turbo Pascal 6.

Help me Thanks.

Regard Grard.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How Copy 1 Directory with Sub Directory

Quote:

>Hello

>How Copy 1 Directory with many subdirectory's and many files (sometimes >
>2000 files !!!) with Turbo Pascal 6.

>Help me Thanks.

>Regard Grard.

See my reply to question of Sam Smith.
By the way, if you're using Exec() be sure to leave enough memory for DOS.
You can do that by setting the $M directive to take only the memory your
program needs.

Regards, Hans

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. listing sub directories....

2. hunt.zip Scan sub/directories + commands, w/TP src

3. Scanning for sub-directories with TP7

4. Scanning for sub-directories with TP7

5. Copying a database to another directory with code??

6. copying files from CD to c:\XX directory in Pascal

7. How do put pdxusrs.lck files in directory other than data directory ??

8. How do I implement sub sub filters ??

9. how can I list all sub-directories on a hard drive?

10. how can I list all sub-directories on a hard drive?

11. directory is busy

12. Changing the Location of the NET FILE Directory in the BDE