help!!
Author Message
 help!!

I do have a registered copy of Turbo Pascal 7, my dad used to use it for his
work, but my parents seperated and I only have the old disks...
I am only 13 so affording a new copy is impossible!!! I hope that when I
grow up to be a programmer I will be less hot-headed and more helpful to
some-one trying hard to learn... To the people that replyed on the
newsgroup, try being a little less defensive and distrustful!!!
To those that did help, thank you very much!

PS. I bet now some-ones going to post a reply with some-thing like Yeah!
right, we believe you!! (nudge nudge)        shame....

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

2. Lousy Palette - help, help, help, help, help...

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

4. HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

5. MDB without ODBC?? Help Help Help

6. help-help-help: convert paradox database to another

7. HELP HELP HELP!!!

8. help help help me!!!!

9. HELP.. HELP ...HELP

10. Help, Help, Help BCD