Hey newbie here
Author Message
 Hey newbie here

I just installed delphi 3

I know some Pascal as we are doing it in school
But this is confusing, can anybody help me??

Trojan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Hey newbie here

Quote:
> I just installed Delphi 3
> I know some pascal as we are doing it in school
> But this is confusing, can anybody help me??

   You're better off in one of the Delphi NGs, where they will be able to
answer specific, detailed questions more directly.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Hey newbie here

Quote:

>> I just installed Delphi 3
>> I know some pascal as we are doing it in school
>> But this is confusing, can anybody help me??

>   You're better off in one of the Delphi NGs, where they will be able to
>answer specific, detailed questions more directly.

OTOH, if School is teaching Pascal, the GUI/Win complications of Delphi
may be a grave difficulty.

She may be better off using "DCC 32 -cc prog.pas" in a DOS box, which
gives access to a substantial and almost pure subset of BP7.

--

  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - TP/BP/&c. FAQqish topics & links.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie wants newbie friend

2. Hey you whizzkids !

3. Hey, TEAMB...Need some real help with TTable and CreateTable in SQL Back end

4. hey geek

5. hey

6. hey

7. Hey, people! I'm a Go