256 color bitmap in windows
Author Message
 256 color bitmap in windows

Quote:
>On 8 Mar 1996 02:48:46 GMT,

>>How can one show a 256 color bitmap in an window without getting the colors
>>dithered? I've tried to do selectpalette/realize palette but it doesn't matter.
>>The bitmap uses 184 colors and I use 256 color mode in windows

When you get the TColourRef make the top (Spare byte) = $02 this tells
Windows to use the value directly to the hardware DAC's.

ie  rgb_White = $02FFFFFF;
    rgb_Red   = $020000FF;

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 256 Color bitmap

2. 256 Color Bitmap becomes Grayish in Win95

3. 256 colors with Turbo Pascal for windows ??

4. 256 or more colors in windows X

5. 256 or more colors in windows X

6. 256 color image on a 16 color screen?

7. 24-bit color to 256 color's source

8. Problem printing color bitmap on color printer wih TPW 1.5

9. Delphi: 16 color bitmap w/non-system colors

10. How do I print 256 color graphics?

11. Please Help : 256 color and Mouse

12. 256 color turbo pascal .tpi