Turbo pascal v 7 or v 6
Author Message
 Turbo pascal v 7 or v 6

I am looking for a Free copy of turbo Pascal v7 or v6 to download. Can anyone

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo pascal v 7 or v 6

Quote:
>I am looking for a Free copy of turbo pascal v7 or v6 to download. Can anyone

Turbo Pascal 7.01, 2.2mb
http://eve.info.umoncton.ca:8080/~keith/tp7.zip

Speaker to Animals

http://www.kzin.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo pascal v 7 or v 6

Quote:

>I am looking for a Free copy of turbo pascal v7 or v6 to download. Can anyone

This is highly illegal.  You cannot legally download Borland/Turbo
Pascal 6/7.  Go to Borland's software museum and get Turbo Pascal 1.0
for free.

If you really want TP6/7, go to eBay or some other online auction web
site. You can get it for cheap that way probably.

Mike McWhinney
Chief Engineer
elja, Inc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo pascal v 7 or v 6

Quote:

>>I am looking for a Free copy of turbo pascal v7 or v6 to download. Can anyone

>This is highly illegal.  You cannot legally download Borland/Turbo
>Pascal 6/7.  Go to Borland's software museum and get Turbo Pascal 1.0
>for free.

Why 1.0? Why not 5.5?

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo pascal v 7 or v 6
Hiya, I have the disks, i could send u the whole thing, it is
Everything....including Demos and more.
Anyways, i guess u already have it

Imre

Quote:

> >I am looking for a Free copy of turbo pascal v7 or v6 to download. Can
anyone

> This is highly illegal.  You cannot legally download Borland/Turbo
> Pascal 6/7.  Go to Borland's software museum and get Turbo Pascal 1.0
> for free.

> If you really want TP6/7, go to eBay or some other online auction web
> site. You can get it for cheap that way probably.

> Mike McWhinney
> Chief Engineer
> elja, Inc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo pascal v 7 or v 6
There is a site that has the full edition of Borland Pascal 7.0 and the SR-1 path

the url is:

disk 1: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D1.ZIP
disk 2:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D2.ZIP

Altogether its about 16 Mb, have fun downloading, but please in the future try
and buy your own

Arash

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

2. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

3. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

4. How might I get Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Debugger 4.6 to play together

5. WTD - Borland/Turbo Pascal Manuals/SW Especially Turbo Vision

6. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

7. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Turbo C++ 3.1

8. Index-file browser for turbo vision (Turbo Pascal ver 6.0)

9. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal

10. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?