Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95

I just bought Turbo Pascal for Windows...assuming because it worked
with Win 3.1 it would work with Win 95...wrong...one of the most
important functions, the de{*filter*}...ie..stepping through a
program...doesn't want to load...basically i'm looking for information
on how i can patch this or replace it with a version that will work
with Win 95...thanx

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95
To run the Turbo De{*filter*} for Windows under Windows 95, you must first
exit out of windows, and install Windows 3.1! I have both Windows wasting
space on my hard drive just so I can run and debug Windows programs.
Jay

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Debugger for Windows and Windows '95

2. Reportsmith won't print to fax on Win 95

3. WHY WON'T TURBO DEBUGGER FOR WINDOWS 3.1 WORK W/ 95?

4. Turbo Pascal 1.5 & win 95

5. Turbo Pascal ver 1.5 with Debugger with Win 95

6. Turbo Pascal running under Win 95 Client from NT server

7. Turbo Pascal / Win 95 API

8. Turbo Pascal 1.5 or 7.0 under Win 95?

9. Turbo Pascal debugger for windowsdoes not work under 95

10. Turbo Debugger doesn't work in W95

11. Turbo Debugger doesn't work in W95

12. Turbo Debugger Patch Doesn't Work