Anyone using TPX?
Author Message
 Anyone using TPX?

( TPX.EXE in Turbo Pascal for DOS 7.0)
TPX prevents program from using XMS but I really need XMS. How to tell TPX
to use less memory?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using TPX?
If I'm not mistaken, you should set an environment variable:
SET DPMI=MAXMEM 8192
or something like that.

--
(To answer me, remove the ".net" from my e-mail address)

Arthur M. Hoornweg

Quote:
>( TPX.EXE in Turbo Pascal for DOS 7.0)
>TPX prevents program from using XMS but I really need XMS. How to tell TPX
>to use less memory?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using TPX?
Look at the Readme file and/or in the documentation.
There is an environment variable called RTM.
Readme says you can put a line in the autoexec.bat
file like:
SET RTM=EXTLEAVE 2048
This should leave 2MB of XMS memory free.

Hope this helps,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone using Delphi 1 with SQL Anywhere?

2. Anyone using GUIDs in tables?

3. Anyone used Successwa

4. Anyone used Successware ROCKET

5. Has anyone using Dephi with Access?

6. Anyone used Successware R

7. Anyone used Apollo/Rocket BDE replacement ?

8. Infopower - anyone using it?

9. Anyone using Pervasive SQL ?

10. Anyone using Oracle Lite 3.6 and D4?

11. Anyone Using Titan BDE replacement ?

12. Anyone using Boland Pascal WITH OBJECTS V7?