Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)
Author Message
 Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)

Hi, All!

I'm looking for some program that convert source code written in C++
(MSVC 6.0) to Pascal source code (Delphi)

Help me please. Where can I find this program?
Thanks!

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:48:10 GMT

1. JPG-JPEG SOURCE CODE IN C++ or PASCAL?

2. Help coding a pascal source code analyzer in TP 7.0

3. P-Code Pascal, PascalWare additions, and Source Code

4. P-Code Pascal, PascalWare additions, and Source Code

5. My Pascal Program and Source Code

6. C++ Source code

7. PASCAL source code needed

8. pascal pipe code source needed please!

9. Converting my EXE back to source code

10. Free Borland Pascal/Delphi UNZIP source code (UNITs and DLL)

11. Delphi/Pascal source code for Delauney Triangulation ?

12. JPG Pascal/Delphi source code?