Turbo Pascal for windows 1.5
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal for windows 1.5

I have 1.5 for windows and my disk one is bad
does anyone have the files install.exe and helpex.pak. that they can send me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal for windows 1.5

Quote:
> I have 1.5 for windows and my disk one is bad
> does anyone have the files install.exe and helpex.pak. that they can send me

   Contact Inprise - they'll replace disks for legitimate owners.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

2. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

3. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

9. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

10. TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

11. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

12. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5