Weeks of searching - Turbo Access?
Author Message
 Weeks of searching - Turbo Access?

I've been searching hi and lo - I need to find a way to get some data out of
the Turbo Access data files of an old program.  I'm not familiar with TA or
TP, I'm a developer in VB and somewhat familiar with C/C++.

Are there any conversion programs available, or libraries that will let me
get into the data from a VB program?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

__
Michael

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:36:22 GMT

1. Turbo Helpfile (.tph, .tch, .hlp) Decompiler searched

2. Searching for old Turbo PASCAL 3 Compiler

3. X-Finder, the Turbo Pascal search-engine

4. File search in turbo

5. File search in turbo pascal?

6. Day in week and week in year calculations, oops!

7. Week function needed

8. GUARANTEED 2-5 LBS WEIGHT LOSS PER WEEK

9. Week Number

10. Program for Week number

11. Learning Pascal in 8 weeks-help!

12. 500,- per week bijverdienen als programmeur