Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)

How (where) can I get the patch for Tp (BP), which fixes the Runtime Error
200 bug, on machines faster than 200 Mhz ?

Thanks,
Peter

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)

Quote:
>How (where) can I get the patch for Tp (BP), which fixes the Runtime Error
>200 bug, on machines faster than 200 Mhz ?

See my homepage under Sourcecode.

Bye,
Stefan
--
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me

directly to the german part: http://www.sourcenet.home.pages.de/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)

Quote:

> How (where) can I get the patch for Tp (BP), which fixes the Runtime Error
> 200 bug, on machines faster than 200 Mhz ?

One of several patches is on my page.

BTW: It's not TP 7.01, because TP 7.01 is from Borland, and Borland chose to
ignore this problem.

--
Frank Heckenbach, Erlangen, Germany

Internet links:        http://home.pages.de/~fjf/links.htm
Turbo Pascal programs: http://home.pages.de/~fjf/programs.htm

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Update/Patch? 7.0 to 7.01

2. Patch 7.01 for Borland Pascal

3. BP 7.01 Patch

4. BP 7.01 Patch

5. TCP/IP-Unit for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.01

6. anyone know about Borland / Turbo Pascal 7.01

7. differences between Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.01?

8. TP 7.0 vs 7.01

9. TP 7.0 vs 7.01 - How to Differentiate

10. 7.0 -> 7.01 upgrade

11. BP with Objects 7.0 vs 7.01

12. Re. BP with Objects 7.0 vs. 7.01