Pascal & printing graphics ?
Author Message
 Pascal & printing graphics ?

Does anyone knows how to print graphics in turbo Pascal.
I have to print 800*600 "screen" and make some different lay-outs...

If anyone knows this, or knows where i can find this information. Please send me Email.

Ps: Why Emai? : I can't read this news allways ... onlu ones a monts..
Kari Kivist?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal & printing graphics ?
    I did this before.  Put your printer into graphics mode and scan your
screen from top to bottom and left to right checking every pixel for black
or non-black.  Then you can use every eight pixels to construct a byte to
send to the printer.
Its a little slow but effective and of course its black and white.  By the
way remember to reverse the balck and white or you will use a lot of ink.

    If this isn't enough, E-Mail me and I'll will dredge up the code.

     Where are you.  Who are you.

Later, Hank

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Graphics in Borland Pascal

2. Graphics printing under Pascal

3. Trubo Pascal 5.5, How to print graphic display?

4. Printing Graphics in Turbo Pascal 5.5

5. Printing Pascal Graphic Display?

6. Graphic Printing Problem ...

7. How do I print 256 color graphics?

8. How to print graphics under TP

9. Need routine for printing the screen in graphics mode

10. PRINTING BGI GRAPHICS - THE ANSWER!!!

11. printing bgi graphics!!!

12. Printing graphics