how to search a file including all subdirs?
Author Message
 how to search a file including all subdirs?

Hi.
I need to know how to search a file on a drive.
The search should include all subdirectories...

Thanx in advance...
-StoffMan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 how to search a file including all subdirs?
i attached the procedure i use for searching for files..

Quote:

> Hi.
> I need to know how to search a file on a drive.
> The search should include all subdirectories...

> Thanx in advance...
> -StoffMan

begin 666 Findallf.pas
<encoded_portion_removed>

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 how to search a file including all subdirs?
also i forgot toe say in the commenting of the attached procedure.. that its
search of course all subdirs in the windows folder;..

Quote:
> i attached the procedure i use for searching for files..

Quote:
> > Hi.
> > I need to know how to search a file on a drive.
> > The search should include all subdirectories...

> > Thanx in advance...
> > -StoffMan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 how to search a file including all subdirs?
ehm, what procedure?

Quote:
> also i forgot toe say in the commenting of the attached procedure.. that
its
> search of course all subdirs in the windows folder;..

> > i attached the procedure i use for searching for files..

> > > Hi.
> > > I need to know how to search a file on a drive.
> > > The search should include all subdirectories...

> > > Thanx in advance...
> > > -StoffMan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 how to search a file including all subdirs?
Hi all!

There is an example for that on http://members.xoom.com/goldman47/index.htm
, "Examples". Perhaps this example helps you.

CU
Jens

--
[ HOMEPAGE: http://home.t-online.de/home/jens.gesing/index.htm ]
[ PROGRAMMING-DO-IT-YOURSELF: http://members.xoom.com/goldman47/index.htm ]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. which files do I include with exe file?

2. Witch file include for Ms Access Database Distibution File

3. Need : Recursive file search/directory search

4. Include File Compiler Directive in Pascal

5. Including an EXE file in a Resource

6. Driver included into the exe file ?

7. including BGI files, with my program

8. help for including units in main file (i am using BP7)

9. including files.

10. Include external bin code into exe file

11. HELP Turbo 7 include files

12. Limitation On Include Files?????