tpw1.5 debuger & win95
Author Message
 tpw1.5 debuger & win95

when I try to run debug from the tpw1.5 IDE I get the message
can't load TDWIN.DLL.

The path is correct  in the error message also tdw.ini file.

I guess what I would like to know is if anyone is running tpw1.5  with
win95 and your debug is working?

If so then maybe I have a setup problem.

Thanks

Ray Rose

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rrose/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 tpw1.5 debuger & win95
Hello Ray!

 RR> when I try to run debug from the tpw1.5 IDE I get the message
 RR> can't load TDWIN.DLL.

There is a file called TDSVGA.ZIP in the "3-Lands-BBS Switzerland". I tell you
this, because I don't know if it is on the internet, too. This tool does add a
new version of TDWIN.DLL, so you don't have any problems anymore.

Size about 170 KB. You can download it there, if you need it:

Number: 0041-61-4130425

Greetings...

         /|  /| a r c o
       /  |/  |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TPW1.5 & WIN95

2. Help me with TPW1.5 in Win95

3. TPW1.5 under Win95

4. TPW1.5 debugger and win95

5. TPW1.5 Default Icon & Dialog Box

6. Int3 Code Problems with my Debuger :-(

7. debuger problem

8. Delphi 2.0 (32 bit) & Inet on Win95

9. Changing Novell & win95 passwords from code

10. TP7.0 & Win95 Install Wizard

11. BPW 7.0 & Win95 Cursor

12. RTM & Win95