Properties Calling a DOS program
Author Message
 Properties Calling a DOS program

In my program is calling an other "exe",  how can
I define the properties for this "exe" in windows 98.
Now the main "exe' is using the properties I have defined under windows for
that dos-task,
but the called "exe" is using some "undefined" properties.

Otto Sonneveld

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Properties Calling a DOS program

Quote:
>In my program is calling an other "exe",  how can
>I define the properties for this "exe" in windows 98.
>Now the main "exe' is using the properties I have defined under windows
for
>that dos-task,
>but the called "exe" is using some "undefined" properties.

The "called exe" is using the sam properties your "main exe", because it is
a 'subshell' only. To define an own property of the called exe in windows
will only effect if it is called directly under windows.

--
G.Pohl

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Website:     http://www.online-club.de/~Eulenspiegel
             Download: freeware for DOS, C-libraries

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Calling Dos commands from inside a program?

2. Turbo Vision: Calling a DOS-Program

3. How to start up dos programs from Pascal calls

4. How to start up dos programs from Pascal calls

5. Calling a Dos command\program from TP7.0

6. Calling a DOS program

7. TDatabase InTransaction property not set to False after call to Rollback or Commit

8. Execute DOS-command/program from a program.

9. Execute DOS-command/program from a program.

10. Calling Win32 dlls with dos pascal

11. TP Pgm hangs called from Pdox 4 DOS under Windows NT 4.0

12. Copying files (Dos calls?)