Huffman encoder URGENTLY wanted in PASCAL
Author Message
 Huffman encoder URGENTLY wanted in PASCAL

I would be most grateful if someone could forward me a Pascal routine to
Huffman Encode.

I have been trying to write my own.. but am stuck on when it comes to making
new trees from a sorted frequency list in an array of bintrees.

Again ... anyone that has the code in PASCAL ..

Cheers and thanks in advance :)

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Huffman encoder URGENTLY wanted in PASCAL

Quote:
> Date: Wed, 13 DEC 1995 04:19:35 UTC

> Newgroups: comp.compression, comp.lang.pascal.borland
> Subject: Huffman encoder URGENTLY wanted in PASCAL
> Huffman Encode.

snip...

> I have been trying to write my own.. but am stuck on when it comes to making
> new trees from a sorted frequency list in an array of bintrees.

snip...

Hmmm....anon address and needs it urgently.  Think it might be due for
the end of the semester?  =)

--
Michael Hoeffner

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 4.0 Urgently wanted!!

2. Huffman Coding in Pascal

3. FLE and Huffman coding in Pascal

4. Huffman coding in pascal code//~~ Hellp~~~~

5. Need GIF Encoder

6. I need Turbo Pascal 1.5 urgently!!!

7. I URGENTLY NEED TURBO PASCAL 3.01A !

8. I URGENTLY NEED TURBO PASCAL 3.01A !