Enquiry about Local RipScript v 1.54 and 2.x for BBS System.
Author Message
 Enquiry about Local RipScript v 1.54 and 2.x for BBS System.

    As you can see I am needing information as to where I might be able to
obtain source code to be able to use RipScript graphics for BBS programs,
Doors and online games for both Local and Remote viewing. I am after source
code for RipScript v1.54 upto the latest wich I think is v2.2.
I have tried two Door making kits like DDPlus v7.1 and Riplink I think it
was called and couldn't find any updated versions after 1995 and only
supported Rip v1.54.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Andrew
ANTI SPAM in effect, Please use EMAIL address below.

ICQ   4760164
Web Site http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Local Interbase & BDE System Mess