Enquiry about Local RipScript v 1.54 and 2.x for BBS System.
Author Message
 Enquiry about Local RipScript v 1.54 and 2.x for BBS System.

Hi,
    As you can see I am needing information as to where I might be able to
obtain source code to be able to use RipScript graphics for BBS programs,
Doors and online games for both Local and Remote viewing. I am after source
code for RipScript v1.54 upto the latest wich I think is v2.2.
I have tried two Door making kits like DDPlus v7.1 and Riplink I think it
was called and couldn't find any updated versions after 1995 and only
supported Rip v1.54.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards Andrew
ANTI SPAM in effect, Please use EMAIL address below.

ICQ   4760164
Web Site http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Local Interbase & BDE System Mess