FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$
Author Message
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

Quote:
>http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/5862121

Really?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

Quote:

> >http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/5862121
>Really?

Yes. I have TP 6 and BP 7 (of course I have the older versions too).
And I use TP 6 most often, BP 7 only in very rare cases and BPW 7
no longer.
TP 6 is perfectly suited for quick installation on any PC, regardless
of the awkward DPMI, needs much less files (fits on one diskette)
and makes .exe's, which do not crash on PII computers. This is really
the old spirit of "TURBO". Compared with BP 7 which is more like a
dragster.

http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/ http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

Quote:

>> >http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/5862121

>>Really?

>This is really the old spirit of "TURBO". Compared with BP 7 which is more like a
>dragster.

Maybe I know that _old_ "turbo" spirit - I have used powerbasic for some years.
I think it was a descendant of Turbo Basic, which had the same interface as Turbo
Pascal.
_I_ am more into the cool-looking and -feeling modern  T P 7  interface, which
has the same advantages you told me TP6 had, but - when I understood people right
here - less bugs. Ah, and syntax highlighting.

--
  If you speak German, please visit my homepage (there you will find two
  pictures of my voxel project, too):

  If you want to see the pictures though and me to create an English home-
  page, vote for it at:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

Quote:

> _I_ am more into the cool-looking and -feeling modern  T P 7  interface,
> which has the same advantages you told me TP6 had, but - when I
> understood people right here - less bugs. Ah, and syntax highlighting.

I am afraid that TP 7 has more bugs than TP 6. I did not really detect
bugs in the compiler itself and in the CRT unit. It has no problems
with longints on a 386. And it runs in a DOS without DPMI.

All I need on a travel is ONE diskette, no troublesome installation,
a simple unzip command does it all.

The syntax highlighting of BP 7 is good, but I can work without it.
It is my educated / experienced eye, that does the necessary
highlighting...

In der Beschr?nkung zeigt sich der Meister.

http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/ http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

Quote:
>I am afraid that TP 7 has more bugs than TP 6. I did not really detect
>bugs in the compiler itself and in the CRT unit. It has no problems
>with longints on a 386. And it runs in a DOS without DPMI.

CRT bug:  TP6' timer seems to be bad - therefore no bug.
Longints: Tell me more about it, please.
DPMI:     1. _T_P7; 2. You can select 16 bit target in _B_P7.

Quote:
>All I need on a travel is ONE diskette, no troublesome installation,
>a simple unzip command does it all.

The same for TP7.

Quote:
>The syntax highlighting of BP 7 is good, but I can work without it.
>It is my educated / experienced eye, that does the necessary
>highlighting...

I was talking about _T_P7! (Man beachte das "T" - I will be thankful
for the correct idiomatic translation).

Quote:
>In der Beschr?nkung zeigt sich der Meister.

Mag sein. Ist aber auch Gew?hnungssache.

--
  If you speak German, please visit my homepage (there you will find two
  pictures of my voxel project, too):
     http://home.t-online.de/home/Matthias.Buechse/

  If you want to see the pictures though and me to create an English home-
  page, vote for it at:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

Quote:

> In der Beschr?nkung zeigt sich der Meister.

Aber muss man sich deswegen einschr?nken, auch wenn einem Freiraum geboten
wird...? Gibt es eigentlich so was wie alt.philosophy? ;-)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$
Quote:

> > In der Beschr?nkung zeigt sich der Meister.
> Aber muss man sich deswegen einschr?nken, auch wenn einem Freiraum geboten
> wird...? Gibt es eigentlich so was wie alt.philosophy? ;-)

Ich wrds mal mit de.sci.philosophie probieren.
Viel Spa?!

Member of Grey Dreams Design: visit http://GreyDreams.home.pages.de !!!!
He who can destroy a thing has the real control over it. (Frank Herbert)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

2. FA : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

3. For Auction : Borland Pascal 6.0 - bids stating from 10$

4. FA: Borland Turbo Pascal Windows 1.0 @ eBay

5. Where can I find Borland Turbo Pascal 6.0?

6. For Auction : Borland Pascal 6.0

7. CD-Player-Tool in Borland Turbo Pascal 6.0

8. Table.State returns incorrect state

9. FA: The UCSD Pascal Handbook

10. FA: The UCSD Pascal Handbook

11. FA: Virtual Pascal for OS/2, RexxVIM for OS/2

12. FA: Turbo Pascal Toolbox