Update/Patch? 7.0 to 7.01
Author Message
 Update/Patch? 7.0 to 7.01

Hello,

Is there a patch or are we required to purchase it? If there is a patch
where do I get it and if we have to buy it how much?

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Update/Patch? 7.0 to 7.01

Quote:

>Is there a patch or are we required to purchase it? If there is a patch
>where do I get it and if we have to buy it how much?

There was one for BP 7.0 -> 7.01. I don't think there was one
for TP 7.0.  It cost only about $10.  I doubt it is still
available.  The 7.01 files are dated 3-9-93 at 7:01, so check to
see if you already have them.

Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Update/Patch? 7.0 to 7.01

Quote:

>Is there a patch or are we required to purchase it? If there is a patch
>where do I get it and if we have to buy it how much?

AIUI, the changes are spread over the system.

Therefore, the upgrade consisted of a new set of master floppies (or on
CD-ROM?); it was sold by Borland for a mere service charge of (IIRC) GBP
15.

I believe that they have run out of copies.  Try your national Borland
office, if any.

The state of 7.00/7.01 is being discussed in

to see it properly you will need to read it from the server
forums.borland.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Update/Patch? 7.0 to 7.01
Borland produced a 2 disk set of patch disks to upgrade BP 7.00 to 7.01. If you can get Borland tech support to copy us
on an email confirming you are licensed to have it, we can send it to you for $25.

Quote:

--
Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software

Arrest rate of Washington DC police officers: 19 per 1000
Arrest rate of New York City police officers: 3 per 1000
Arrest rate of Florida concealed handgun permit holders: 0.9 per 1000

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)

2. Patch 7.01 for Borland Pascal

3. BP 7.01 Patch

4. BP 7.01 Patch

5. Borland Pascal 7.01 update

6. BP 7.01 Update Disk

7. Is there a 7.01 update for BP/TP or did I dream it

8. How can I update to 7.01?

9. TP 7.0 vs 7.01

10. TP 7.0 vs 7.01 - How to Differentiate

11. 7.0 -> 7.01 upgrade

12. BP with Objects 7.0 vs 7.01